September 12, 2010

A Valid Defense: Review Series of In Defense of the Gospel

Dear Guests of IDOTG:

Beginning Monday evening, from his On My Walk blog, Kevin Lane is posting the first of a three part review of my book, In Defense of the Gospel: Biblical Answers to Lordship Salvation. Brother Lane will be sending me an excerpt prior to each. This is the first from the introduction.

In the span of at least three articles I will examine and introduce the book to you. Does Martuneac present a valid defense? Does he do violence to the character of Lordship Salvation proponents in ad hominem style attacks? Does he distort the Lordship Salvation view of the Gospel in order to make it easier to argue against? Does Martuneac water down the Gospel to the point that it's not even worth defending?
I invite you to visit On My Walk to read Kevin’s entire introduction to the series. On Monday evening the first of three in the review series will be presented.

Yours faithfully,


Lou Martuneac

No comments:

Post a Comment