September 27, 2010

A Valid Defense: Review Series of IDOTG, Final

Dear Guests of IDOTG:

Today, at his On My Walk blog, Kevin Lane has posted the final installment of his four part review of my book, In Defense of the Gospel: Biblical Answers to Lordship Salvation. Brother Lane has provided this excerpt.

In Defense of the Gospel is endorsed by many well known, consistent and godly preachers and teachers. While I am neither well known nor worthy to add my name to the list; I do so anyway. In Defense of the Gospel is a work that is worthy of your time and consideration no matter where you stand on the battlefield enflamed with the Lordship Salvation controversy. It will not end the struggles between the parties holding various views on the Gospel, but it will greatly help any who have an honest desire to obey the Scriptures instead of theology.
I invite you to visit On My Walk to read Kevin’s final installment of his review series.


LM

For the previous installments see Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment