January 11, 2010

The Best of 2009 by Category

Dear Guests of IDOTG:

With 2009 having come and gone my blog IDOTG has begun its fourth year in defense of the gospel.

Ordinarily I posted a *Best of… series in December for each of the past three years. For 2009, however, because of its ecumenism, threat to the Gospel and biblical separatism my series on The Manhattan Declaration took precedence for December.

In 2009 there were 78 articles posted by various contributors, which made selecting the following for inclusion especially difficult. A brief comment and/or excerpt will be included; a tease for the main article as it were.

In each of the previous Best of… series I would post all of my choices for the year in a single article. This time, however, I am going to post my selections in successive steps by category. My purpose is to give readers an opportunity to click on and review various articles from abbreviated lists rather than wade through one extended listing. Once I close the Best of 2009 series I will then tie them all back together into one Best of 2009 article.

On Wednesday morning we will begin with the first category from: The Best of 2009.

Kind regards,


Lou Martuneac

*Following are links to IDOTG’s Best of series from each of the past three years.

The Best of 2006

The Best of 2007

The Best of 2008

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lou, the "best of" is always a high-light of the year.

    However, it's shocking that this year went by so fast!

    Kev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kev.

    And each year seems to go by faster.


    Lou

    ReplyDelete