April 3, 2009

On the Horizon

Dear Guests of IDOTG:

There are at least two major events about to take place in regard to the defense of the Gospel. I have several articles that I have been holding in the wings while these new and major developments unfold.

In the meantime you may choose to read other articles. There is an extensive selection on both
Lordship Salvation and the Crossless Gospel. You may peruse the Labels archive below, use the search feature in the upper left hand corner above or choose from Top Picks From the Archives.

If you want to be added to an e-mail notification list use the
Subscribe service below down the left column of this blog. Or you can send me an e-mail and I will then included you an my personal notification list or join the followers area. Or you might sign up for the Followers section.

Check back at your convenience for the new major articles/announcements.

Yours faithfully,


LM

No comments:

Post a Comment